Wednesday, October 28, 2009

More Happy Happenings

Aaaah, a nice warm bubble bath - what a way to start my day! I slept in until close to 9:00 this morning and hopped right in the tub filled with Sweet Pea bubble bath from Bath and Bodyworks. I loved it! This was the first time I was able to take a bath since my operation.

Of course after that came the thrill of doing laundry all by myself. Seriously. It's awesome to be able to retrieve clothing from the dryer at will rather than bugging Jon to do it for me!

I'm still getting better every day, so I think that by the time I go back to work I'll be in pretty good shape. Oh, one great thing is that I was able to wear my own jeans today! They were still a bit tight, but I could breathe and sit in them. Hopefully the swelling will continue to go down until my pants fit correctly again.

No comments:

Post a Comment