Tuesday, October 20, 2009

A Day of Good News

Wow, four weeks already!

The doctor told me that everything looks good and that the official pathology report agrees with the preliminary diagnosis of Begnign Mucinous Cystadenoma. Yay!

I still have a little bit of pain but he wasn't worried about it. He said that I should take it easy for a little while longer, so I'll go back to work on the 9th of November, but only for half-days, then start back with a regular schedule on the 16th.

He actually told me that everything looks so good that he doesn't need to see me again unless something unexpected happens or the pain doesn't dissipate as he's expecting it to. I guess this means that Jon's duty of waiting on me hand and foot is finished...darn, back to laundry duty soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment