Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Time Flies!

Today marks eight weeks since my operation. That certainly passed quicker than I expected!

I tried laying on the floor on my stomach today and it still felt a little bit swollen - distinctly different from the speedbump-like feeling of Lumpy, but not quite normal yet. It's also still uncomfortable to lean against a counter. However, I don't notice any restriction in movement during my daily routine and I was able to pick up my three-year-old niece today with no problems. (Well, she made me realize that I could stand to lift some weights, but that has nothing to do with my stomach!)

Yesterday I started back to work full time. I didn't notice any excess tiredness yesterday, but boy was I ready for a nap this afternoon! Right around 2:30 or so I could have laid my head on my desk and been out like a light...which makes me wonder why I'm sitting here typing instead of going to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment